Registration to JoSSIS is open!
How to apply
The JoSSIS Summer School is aimed at Bachelor and Master-level students in the field of Information Science and other related academic fields.
FHGR, UNIZD and FH Burgeland students receive first priority for JoSSIS enrolment. All other applicants are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to seat availability.
1. To apply, you need to take the following steps:
– Your online application starts with filling out the registration form to the right.
– Choose one of the offered courses and fill in your personal data
– You will be offered housing i.e. booking a single-use OR twin-use room in St. Mary’s Guesthouse for a special price of 300 HRK per person/day (approx. 550 EUR for 14 days)
– Please note that we do accept nor guarantee any special room preferences
2. After you have applied for a course:
– You will receive a confirmation message of your application
– JoSSIS organizers will check your registration and placement will be based on the date/time of your registration (first-come, first-served basis)
– Room reservation requests will be also processed on a first-come, first-served basis. First reservations recieved will be assigned to 11 rooms with private bathrooms. Next 12 reservations will be randomly assigned to the rest of 12 rooms with shared bathrooms, etc.
– You will receive an official email with the status of your application within few days after the registration date. You can consider this email as a proof that you are officially enrolled for the course and that you can proceed with your travel arrangements.